I’ve been working with Bob & Nancy of Robert Burch Glass to redesign their site.
- Reach broader audience
- Create a current, lasting look & feel that shows off the quality of the glasswork
- Make the site easy for Bob & Nancy to update
- Add online purchasing to the site.
Existing Site Screenshot
Check out the prototype of the redesign.
This is not a real website:
- The links at the top of the pages are live, as are all links to perfume bottles.
- There are some funky color shading issues in the background—those won’t be an issue on the real site.
- Some ‘pages’ are cut off at the bottom. (They are just mock-ups fit to a particular size.)
- The prototype does not include online shopping functionality
A few questions about the design:
- There are two versions of the ‘Gallery’ page, i.e. the page that leads to all of the glass. Which do you prefer?
- There are two versions of the side navigation. Which do you prefer and why?
I’m interested in any other feedback as well!